Tuesday, November 13, 2007

GARTH CONCERT




So I took my belly to the Garth Brooks concert last night. I'm not a huge country fan but Chris is so when tickets went on sale last month we got in line with a million other people to get tickets. We ended up with 3rd row seats. Right place, right time I guess. I've never sat that close at a concert. So when you're that close you end up standing the whole night. That kinda sucked. I was up and down for the whole concert trying to rest my back. Baby went a little crazy when the concert began but settled down after a couple songs. I got some great pictures though. We couldn't have been more than 15 ft from the stage. Could have gone up to the stage like a lot of people but was a little worried of all the drunk stupid people so I stayed back. It was a fun long evening.
Never seen so many drunk cowboys in one place!

No comments: