Monday, June 16, 2008

CRAZY DRIVER


I thought I'd share a doodle Chris left me at work today. This is Mr. Blue Jetta that we've seen, about 3 or 4 times, in the last two weeks on our way to work. We are pretty sure he is crazy. He drives like a maniac and if he could pass you on the shoulder he would. He is quite the character in appearance. This is an accurate depiction of this guy. That is his hair and not a helmet. It is definitely a bowl cut and looks like it could be a wig. I said how does he explain to the hair stylist what he wants...'Yes I'd like a bowl cut but longer in the back and if you could cut the hair high around my ears that would be great'. The story Chris came up with is that he still lives at home (he looks to be about mid 40s) and his mom cuts his hair. That's probably more accurate. : )

No comments: