Monday, July 28, 2008

WHAT'S THIS?


She actually looks interested in the book.

We've been having problems at school with poop leaking out her diaper. We've never had this happen at home. They suggested bigger diapers. At first I didn't think it really was the diaper that was the problem. She's been in the size 2 Pampers since July 1 and they go up to 18lbs and as of July 1 she weighed 15lbs. So I weighed her last night, I do at the end of every month for her book, and it said 17lbs. She's gained 2lbs in 3 1/2 weeks. So maybe the diapers are to small. Anyway, I bought Pampers Cruisers 3 to take to school and we'll use what we have left of the other size here at home. Now if she leaks again it can't be the diaper. I blame the exersauser.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Lainie was a constant leaker. Sometimes it is the diaper, but more often than not, it was the activity factor. Sometimes, the bigger diaper makes it worse because of the gap in the legs!!! I guess the nursery people will find out...(insert evil laugh here)...