Thursday, September 4, 2008

FIRST COOL DAY


We took our first fall walk this evening. It was pretty darn chilly and breezy so it was time to drag out the jackets and pants. I think hanging out in our onsies are about over for the season. Violet wasn't a fan of me buttoning up her jacket. She's been going through a phase of don't mess with my face, don't wipe my nose, don't wipe my mouth, don't wipe my eyes, etc.
Today was also the first day in her new car seat. Her feet were hanging way over the front of her other car seat so we decided to put in the new one. It's still rear facing. Her new seat will eventually face forward when she's bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Violet don't frown, grandma doesn't think you look ridiculous at all. I think you look very cute in your jacket with the little ears. Mommy and Daddy are just trying to keep you warm so you don't get the sniffles.

Love, Grandma F