Monday, September 8, 2008

RASHY, RASHY


Violet ate real bananas (not bananas in a jar) on Sun morning and woke up from her morning nap looking like this. She's had baby food bananas before and had no reaction. She had little tiny bumps elsewhere but her face was the worse. I contribute some of that to me scrubbing her face after she was done eating. Suddenly she's been fighting us in eating so it's taking about a half hour to feed her. As a result the bananas where all over her face and starting to dry so I had to do a little scrubbing to get them off. I could tell her face was itchy because she kept trying to rub her face all over my shoulder. Of course this only made it look worse. She looks a bit better this morning. Only her face is a little red, though not as red as yesterday.

No comments: