Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I JUST WANNA STAND


No thank you... I'd rather stand. Violets response, if she could talk, to us trying to make her sit.
Also Violet likes the camera but not the flash.
We finally have a story from school. When Chris picked Violet up from school yesterday, I was sick, he was told Violet made a little boy cry. How do you ask? Some of the babies have to wear t-shirt bibs because they drool so much. Violet's not a drooler so we don't usually see her in one. Anyway... apparently she decided to pull and tug on Adams bib, pulling his head down until he cried. That doesn't seem so odd...right. Well the funny part of this story is she was laughing the whole time she was doing this. In my head I see this story played out with an evil little laugh. I think she might be a tormenter like me. Watch out dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she pulling herself up on furniture, or do you have to stand her up? What does she do when she gets tired of standing? Will she sit down on her own or do you have to sit her down?

robyn fabsits said...

We have to stand her up. When she starts fussing and i think she's tired I try to sit her down. However that only makes her mad and I have to stand her back up. So maybe her legs do get tired but she doesn't want to sit. She won't sit on her own and she usually doesn't fall.