Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SANTA #2



Much better this time around.
We had a big day today. All of us had our eyes checked. Violet's eyes are great. Our eye Dr. offers the InfantSEE program. Our pediatrician recommended it and it's free for 6mon-12mon olds. She did great and didn't fuss once. I was expecting her to be fussy when they dilated her eyes but she was fine. I on the other had hate having that done. I got such a bad headache I got sick to my stomach and had to take a nap.
After everyones nap we decide to go see the santa at OP Mall. A much better set up. I love this photo. We had them take photos too, but the ones I took turned out so much better. I'm not a super fan of the staged, looking at the camera photos. This is a great candid shot!

2 comments:

Karen said...

This Santa looks better, real beard and all. Do you know that Santa's with real beards get paid up to $100 an hour! I think I have found Duane's retirement job!

Anonymous said...

What a great Santa. I just love the way she's looking up at his face. Wouldn't you like to know what she's thinking.

By the way my internet is now up and running. A bad modem.