Sunday, January 25, 2009

PROBLEM SOLVER




I know how to take my socks off and try to put them back on. I can also try and brush my hair. I can take the lid off a butter container (washed of course) put a block in it, close the lid then shake it up. I can ride my little car. I know who Dada, Ivy and Willow are. I can take my foam bathtub ABC's and stick them to the side of the tub and take them off and put them in the cup when Mommy says too. I can wave and play Patty cake. I know who some of my stuffed animals are. I can play PeekaBoo with a blanket. But I still can't figure out how to crawl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's clearly gifted like her mama!

An Apel a Day said...

I'd say that she can do a lot. Don't worry about the crawling thing.

My first crawled very strangely, then walked funny, and now he's just fine. They all do things a little differently.