Sunday, March 1, 2009

FIRST BIRTHDAY!




It took Chris and I two hours to ice the cake.

The house was decked out in pink and orange.


The whole family came to celebrate. Some drove through a snow storm for 6 hours.



Violet blowing out her candle.

Getting ready for cake. We practiced for a week keeping her hat on her head. She did great and didn't try pulling it off once.

Adam and Thomas.

I didn't have to worry about taking Violet's dress off during cake time because I knew she wouldn't get messy. She did pick up some of it and eat it.

I guess we wore Thomas out.

Sugar high.

Bye-bye, thanks for coming, thanks for my gifts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my........can't believe it's been a year already! violet is so lucky to have two parent who adore her so much. robyn, you did a great job on her dress. its the perfect color for her. and we love her baby doll! the cake turned out perfect as well! she is so beautiful and is cuter and cuter everytime we see her. cherish these moments, they go by so fast. happy birthday violet! we can't wait to see you next week to celebrate with you. see you soon!

love,
the dawbarn family