Monday, May 11, 2009

101.2


That was Violet's temp when we got the call from school to come pick her up. .2 degrees over what is allowed. We know it's because she has her first molar coming in. But that's the rule at school. In order for her to go back to school Chris had to go pick her up, take her to the Dr. where they confirmed it's her teeth and then write us a note so she can go back tomorrow. Not a cheap day. In fact she has two molars coming in and one of her front bottom laterals just popped out thursday. After all this Chris had to come back to work and pick me up. As a result Chris and I are now going to have to drive separately to work which will double our gas cost and maintenance costs. yeah.

So because her gums hurt I made her mashed cheesy potatoes with bacon, peas and sourcream for dinner. Then we had popsicles,I made yesterday, out on the deck. Her lunch today consisted of a chocolate malt Chris got her after her Dr's appointment.

3 comments:

Syndie Sorensen said...

I do not miss the teething days. Well I guess I am going to be going through them again, but at least Tate is done for now. He had a fever and runny nose every time he had a tooth coming in.

An Apel a Day said...

My mom said I got an ear infection with every tooth I cut!

Isaak is cutting some now. He's been snotty, coughing, and tired! Luckily he's had no ear infections like I had.

Grandma F said...

You've really been lucky that for a year the two of you have been able to ride to work together and not have to take two cars to work. Just think that if you both worked at different places you would have been doing that all along.