Sunday, June 21, 2009

ALL DONE!!


We completed the swing set today. Violet only got to play on it for a about 20min before bedtime today. It was so hot today we just couldn't go out. It looks like that might be the trend for a while too. It'll be a lot of fun when it cools off a little and all her neighborhood buddies can come play.

Right now we are borrowing our neighbors baby swing till we get ours.

Here's the back. It's supposed to have a rope climbing ladder, but we're waiting to put it on once everyone is a little older.

5 comments:

Joni said...

that is AWESOME! makes ours look dinky...great job guys!

Chloe's Mama said...

WOW! That is one seriously cool swing set. I'd love to know where you get all the energy to do all these projects. I'm lucky to just get my dishes done at the end of the day.

robyn fabsits said...

Knowing that Violet will have something to do in the backyard, other than pick up rocks in the landscaping, was incentive enough to get it done. And thanks to Gr. Grandpa we would have never been able to get it.

Syndie Sorensen said...

You don't really think she's going to stop picking up the rocks do you? Now she will want to take them in the swing with her. I've had to make a no nature items in the car rule. I couldn't believe the number of rocks and sticks I found under the seats last time I cleaned the minivan.

Grandma F said...

I don't understand why sticks and rocks fascinate toddlers so much. I remember when Pat would come over with Elaine she would sit and play with the rocks, just like Nathan does now. Everytime I take Jackson out in the front he immediately heads for the rocks. Then when he gets bored with that he starts picking up sticks and leaves and puts them in his little green wagon and pushes it around. When we get ready to come inside I tell him he has to leave his collection outside. So we usually leave them by the garage door.