Monday, August 17, 2009

HEARTY BREAKFAST


I'd need a nap after a breakfast like that.

For now I'm done working on any plush until after Halloween. I've worked it into my schedule to do no plush for the nest two months. After that I have 2 commission pieces I have to start. I like to gear up for Halloween and I also thought I'd get some Xmas stuff out of the way.
Violet is getting a play kitchen for xmas, Chris and I plan on building this. So of course she's going to need all the stuff that goes with it. I've noticed that there is not a whole lot of breakfasty foods out there in the play food world, so I decided to make some out of fleece. They're not fancy, just your typical breakfast items. I so wanted to put faces on them but refrained.

I also made her an apron and matching towel and hot pads out of a Martha Stewart hand towel and some scrap Alexander Henry material that I've holding onto forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you're going to domesticate her at a very early age. With the artistic tallent in her genes hopefully she's going to be an artist.

Grandma F said...

Sorry, the last post was from me. I just hit the wrong key.

robyn fabsits said...

No. She likes to play pretend cooking. She likes to feed her babies or Chris and I with her spoons. Thought it might be fun to have a ton of different foods that her and her neighbor friends can play with. Maybe they'd like to play restaurant.

Chris Grine said...

using her imagination to pretend to cook has a lot to do with being creative.