Saturday, March 27, 2010

PLANET COMIC-CON


This weekend is Planet Comic Con, KC big comic convention. Violet and I decided to go visit Chris today. Looks pretty professional!

Random photo.

I left Violet with Chris while I went and bought some patches to sew on tshirts for Violet. I picked up three patches, Domo, a Care Bear, and a nice big WonderWoman one.

Totally should have dressed Violet as a Jawa! There were tons of Storm Troopers from the 501st. I didn't get any pictures of them. To hard to maneuver the stroller and take a picture. As always there were lots of good costumes and just as many bad costumes. Not everyone can wear spandex.

4 comments:

Syndie Sorensen said...

WOMAN!!! I totally remember watching Wonder Woman while hanging out in the tent in the basement of your house in Spanish Lake.

snakey said...

i have a nice shot of the 275 pound dude in his homemade dr. octo suit. it was like a scientific demonstration of the limits of spandex.

Chris Grine said...

HA!

Beth said...

You used to yell WOMAN and run w/ your arms up in their air. Wonder if your mom has any pictures of that for Friday Flashbacks????