Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HARRY CONNICK JR. CONCERT


We are back from our STL trip. I have lots of pictures to post. Here's my first batch.
Got to see Harry Connick Jr. in concert friday night at the Fox. I have always liked the interior of the Fox and finally took some pictures. Till I got busted! Mom and I sat in row 15, dead center. Very good view. My friend Joni and her daughter Elaine(age 6) had front row seats. Harry talked to Elaine and said her name about 7 or 8 times. Very cool!

Lobby

Lobby ceiling.

More lobby.

Stage. Picture of the curtain didn't turn out so well.

Above stage.

Floor level. Here's where I got busted for taking pics inside the theater. Apparently you can only take pictures of the lobby. I also had my big SLR which is very noticeable and I think people freak out when they see a camera that big.

1 comment:

Kim and Neil said...

The picts look great! Yea... that is the only problem with the bigger SLRs... I'm looking to upgrade my point and shoot so I can go into a few venues and not be noticed...