Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FIRST MOVIE


Violet saw her first movie today. We went to the $2 showing of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. We thought we'd test going to the movies with a $2 show. I'd rather be out $6 than $30 if she fussed and wanted to leave.

She did really well. She didn't like how loud it was and got squirmy the last half hour.

We've been telling her for a couple days now that we were going to go see a movie and get popcorn. I think she was more excited about the popcorn than the movie.

1 comment:

Grandma F said...

Jackson was exactly the same way. The first free movie I took him to I didn't get him any popcorn. Big mistake. The little boy next to us had it and all Jackson would do was stare at him while he ate his popcorn. I learned my lesson and the next free movie we went to he got popcorn. All he did on the way to the movie was talk about getting popcorn.