Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MORE PEOPLE DRAWINGS


Yesterday Violet and I waited in the car while Chris ran into the post office. We have a mini etch-a-sketch we keep in the car, so I pulled it out and started drawing people. I was showing her how to draw people with triangle bodies. I've been trying to break down drawings into shapes for her. Anyway, I think it sunk in because I looked over and she'd drawn this. So it looks like she's moved on from stick people. After I snapped this pic she added some squiggles of hair on top of the head. Her people's hair looks like a mound of spaghetti on top of their heads. At least she knows where the hair goes.
age 2 1/2

2 comments:

Mom said...

Kind of reminds me of the stick people plate you decorated in pre-school that I have hanging in the family room. Although, you were 3 1/2 when you did it.

Robyn H. said...

Violet's skills have officially surpassed mine!