Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ORANGE YA GLAD I SAID YOGURT


Saturday afternoon we went to Orange Leaf. A new self serve frozen yogurt place that just opened. They have 15 yogurt flavors to choose from and then you can pick as many toppings as you want. Then you have it weighed and pay per ounce. The place is really cool. Bright colors, cool tile, fun lights, and big chunky plastic furniture. Reminds me of our basement.

Violet chose chocolate yogurt with, of course, M&M's, gummi bears, and chocolate syrup. Surprisingly she wasn't bouncing off the walls later.

I wish my bathroom had tile like this.

I discovered this place about two weeks ago when I went to Hobby Lobby, it's in the same parking lot. It was dark out and this place was just glowing green and orange. It definitely stands out in the strip of shops.

No comments: