Thursday, March 31, 2011

BATH HAT


We've been struggling with bath time for a few months now. As a baby you used to be able to pour water over her head and she'd laugh. Then she started lying down in the bath tub with no problems and we could wash her hair. Then suddenly she had to have a wash cloth over her eyes. It went from that to, screaming hysterically and trying to climb out of the tub. It was ridiculous and I dreaded bath time. We've resorted to the bath hat. Which seems to be working though she still complains the water is dripping in her ears and continuously asks if I'm done yet. I hope this phase does not last long. We start swim lessons up again in May. I predict screaming and trying to tear my skin off as she clings to me.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

Oh no! I had a nephew that went through that! My boy's are the opposite. They beg to have water dumped over their heads. Silly kids!