Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NEW FALL CLOTHES


:::click images to see larger:::
Made some new jumpers for this fall. This one is my favorite.


Left over fabric from the skirts I made last year.

A-line tops with short or 3/4 length sleeves. Long sleeve tshirts to be worn under them.

This one is wool.


It's hard to tell in the photo but the collar has three ruffles.

I decided to make some pants this year. These are corduroy. It's very hard to fin pants that fit Violet because she's a 4t or 5t in height but a 3t in the waist. The pants and jeans I do buy all have the adjustable waist band. However, I have to cinch them in so much that they look all bunchy around her waist. I have yet to hem the length on these. I'm waiting till it's time to wear them.

Apron style dress.


1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

Mica has the same problem with pants. Isaak on the other hand has more junk in his trunk. LOL

The clothes are so cute!!!!!!