Monday, January 23, 2012

MARY POPPINS BIRTHDAY DRESS


Birthday dress is complete. Violet also wanted a hat. I found a white Easter hat at Target this weekend. She told me I needed to fix it because it "doesn't have the white thingy on her neck" and "where are the flowers". I think Violet's inherited my attention to detail. That or I've trained her unknowingly. Guess I'll be fixing the hat.
I thought I could get away with not getting an umbrella. Wrong. Violet reminded me it's not complete without the umbrella. Now I need to find a cheap white umbrella.
We tried this on last night. She spun around the room like a crazy person.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

SO CUTE!

Mica's like that about clothes. I bought him a fireman rain jacket at Costco. All the sudden he wanted a fireman hat and boots to go with the rain coat. I bought him a superhero cape and he's like, "Where are my super hero boots?" I'm like, "Honey I can get you gloves and a mask, but not boots."