Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DISNEY TRIP DAY 7 LAST DAY :(

Though our flight didn't leave till 2 the shuttle to the airport left at 11 which meant we didn't really have time for much to do. We did however go back to Chef Mickey for breakfast. A great way to start and end our trip.
Though Violet had seen these guys multiple times over the week she was still super excited and enthusiastic when they'd enter the room. 
Look how happy she is.
The last day there was cold. High was going to be 59 and they were expecting a frost. In fact all the planted poinsettia plants were covered.
This is the clearest pic of all of us taken with my camera. Everytime someone would ask if we wanted our picture taken they could never get the focus right. But thanks to the photo pass I've got some good ones of all of us.
Here's three of my favorite photopass photos.
The three of us have never had so much fun running around, riding rides, wearing silly ears, dancing in and singing in the streets and eating TONS of yummy food. I will remember this trip the rest of my life and hope Violet does too. It helps I took a million photos :). See you soon Disney World.


No comments: