Monday, July 8, 2013

DAYCARE/PRESCHOOL YEARBOOK

I finished Violet's school book and had it printed. It came in the mail friday.
It's a collection of photos and projects of her five years at Olive Tree. Most of the pages are of the preschool years but I managed to have collected enough photos to create a few pages from when she was in the infant and toddler rooms.
I chose the "customize yourself" cover. I took her drawings of people from about age 2 all the way to 5 and put them in chronological order. Book came in at 82 pages. I now can get rid a large chunk of projects and pictures I've been keeping in a bin. I will save just a few of them. Mainly the ones with hand and foot prints or drawings of her family.
Next step is to have some teachers sign it before her last day.
  
 
 

No comments: