Sunday, July 27, 2014

MAJOR BOO BOO


Violet took a pretty hard fall off a boat dock and into a bunch of rocks. Chris took Violet and Gryphin to see Grandma and Grandpa at their lake house. I stayed home to get a bunch of stuff done around the house. Violet was fishing and suddenly didn't feel well and passed out which led to falling off the dock, into the water and face against a rock wall. In the past she has had the tendency, when she doesn't feel good or gets hurt, to get real white in the face and look as if she's going to pass out. Today is the first time she actually did. Luckily she had a life vest on and Chris grabbed her right away. She's pretty banged up. Face being the worst. Keeping an eye on her tomorrow.

1 comment:

An Apel a Day said...

That's so scary how it happened!

I was a fainty kid to. I never got injured that bad. When I was prego with Mica I passed out in the shower. That scared me!

Check out the Mederma. Mica had a date with concrete when he was itty bitty. That stuff seemed to really help. His doctor's office told us about it. It's over the counter.