Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CHRISTMAS CAROLING

Last night our troop and two others sang Christmas Carols at one of the retirement centers.
 
They handed out Christmas cards after they sung. Violet asked a lot of questions when we left about why all the "old people" live together. I tried to explain it as simply as I could. In the end I ended up comparing to a college dorm. Which if you think about it, is kind of true. Everyone lives in the same building, some have room mates, you eat meals in a cafeteria, there is a lounge, etc. Violet said that sounds like fun. I agreed.
 
We got done super early with our caroling so we decided to get some popcorn at Target. We do this often in the winter. We also picked up one more thing for Daddy for his birthday. She saw the photo spot and wanted me to take a picture.

No comments: