Friday, March 28, 2008

OINK OINK


I don't have a baby scale so I just weighed her on our scale here at home and it says she weighs 10lbs. That scale is pretty accurate. Someone's a little piggy. She's eats up to 4oz and eats any where from 2-4 hours. I don't force feed her. The doctor even said if she wasn't hungry she would not eat. Of course I've never experienced her rejecting food. There have been times she doesn't finish so I know she doesn't over eat. We are officially out of the newborn diapers and into the stage 1 diapers. They are a little big but the newborn diapers where so tight it looked like they'd be cutting off circulation in her legs. I know we still have a month till our doctors appointment, but I'll be interested in hearing what the doctor has to say if anything. They say at 3 and 6 weeks babies go through a growth spurt. I'm guessing she'll level off for a while till we hit that 6 weeks and she'll gain another ton of weight.

1 comment:

Karen said...

We will see if it is accurate today. Jackson was 18 lbs on yours, we will see what the doctor says today. Now there's a porker!