Saturday, March 29, 2008

ONE MONTH PHOTOS



Today we had Violet's picture taken. I'm still amazed you get your photos in 20 minutes. I haven't had any kind of photos taken since film photography. Everything is digital and instantaneous. We scheduled our appointment for early in the morning and the place was still crazy busy. She was really good and only fussed once. She even managed to stay awake for the whole thing. There were other kids screaming there heads off. But she just went with the flow. I just don't think she liked me man handling her so much into different positions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are braver than I. I didn't do the photo studio with Elise until 6 months. We're heading to the studio with Charlotte sometime in the next week I think.

She looks happy and healthy -- what a cutie.