Thursday, May 1, 2008

TWO MONTH CHECKUP


Violet's 2 month checkup was this morning. She now weighs 12lb 5oz putting her in the 90%. She is 24 in long putting her in the 95% and her head measures 40cm around putting her in the 80%. She had all of her shots today too. She wasn't to happy getting those. She screamed like I've never seen. Turning bright red and crying really hard. But it didn't last long. I got her calmed down, dressed her and put her in her car seat and within minutes she was asleep. I think she just wore herself out.
I'm still amazed at length. She's just about out grown her 3 month pajamas. They fit fine everywhere except in length. Her feet and legs are all bunched up inside. So I'm thinking of cutting the feet off of all of them and hemming them so we can get at least another month out of them.
The doctor says everything looks great and to just keep doing what we're doing.

No comments: