Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DON'T BOTHER ME WHILE I'M COMPOSING!



Monday evening we had to stop by Walmart to pick up some medicine. They had Valentine's Day ballons marked down to $.25. We thought it might be fun for the evening so we got one. Violet did not like the balloon. In fact we had to cover it with a blanket in the car. We tried playing with it when we got home but we had the same reaction. So it stayed in the bathroom. Last night was a little better. The balloon could at least be in the same room she just wouldn't really look at it. Then this morning as I was putting her shoes on she decided she wanted to play with it. I guess she just needed to get used to it. As of last night we thought we were going to have to do away with balloons at her birthday. But it looks like it'll be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Santa' brought Max that same piano. I love it...the meow gets me every time, lol.