Monday, December 7, 2009

DECORATIONS ARE UP


Here is our tall skinny tree. I love how it doesn't take up a lot of room.
Not that you can see them, but there are lots of birds on the tree. Violet is obsessed with the birds. I also hid two nutcrackers in the tree and I tell her go find the man in the tree and she gets very excited.

The singing snowmen don't really fit in with my 'classy' decor but Violet likes them so there they sit. Violet also gets excited about our 'Elf on the Shelf' elf. She points to him when we ask her to find the elf. The elf has no name yet. Maybe next year she can name him.

Uncle John spotted this at an Antique mall in StL over Thanksgiving so I had to get it.

All warm and cozy.

1 comment:

Kim and Neil said...

They look great! I just found our Christmas tree on Sunday.... our house is still a disaster from the move! :)