Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MATCHY, MATCHY


I was unloading the dishwasher the other night and Violet wanted to help. So I told her she could put her cups on the counter. I would hand her a cup and then she'd go and put it on the counter. The whole time I had my back to the area of the counter where she was putting her cups. Once she had finished getting all the cups she wanted the lids. So I handed those to her too. She put them on the counter and then ran off. I finished unloading the rest of the dishes and turned around expecting to see a pile of cups and lids all over the counter, only I discovered this. All the cups lined up with the correct lids. I also noticed that the cups are almost lined up in gradual size order. I don't know who she gets this from. ;)

3 comments:

Grandma F said...

You don't know who she get this from? How about her grandfather.

Chris Grine said...

I think Robyn was suggesting Violet get's it from her.

Grandma F said...

Okay. THEY inherited it from John J. Fabsits.