Monday, August 30, 2010

FIRST REAL BOO BOO'S


Violet fell on the driveway while running on friday evening. This was her first real boo boo that required band aids. It wasn't until she was all done being cleaned up and had on her band aids that she almost passed out on me. A bit alarming to me. I knew she only hit her knees not her head. I was carrying her down stairs and we were headed back outside when she cried mommy, turned white and fell backwards all limp. I guess she just has a weak stomach. Takes after Chris.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Poor Violet. Maybe she takes after Syndie. Just the mention of someone hurting themselves would make her pass out.

Grandma F said...

RE: SYNDIE - I remember one time when both she and Beth were at Grandma's and Beth skinned her knee and your Grandma was cleaning her up and Syndie started the turn white and fall backwards when Grandma told her she had better not pass out. She was squeamish about blood from toddler on. I guess Violet is going to be the same way.

Beth said...

I remember that time. I kept telling grandma that she was "dead"! Grandma kept saying no she's not, she's fine. I still insisted she was dead. She was pretty white. There were so many times that Syndie passed out - sometimes when she would hear about someone getting hurt. She didn't even have to see what happened.