Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SAY WHAT? WEDNESDAYS



Violet does not like soda. Which is fine with me. This summer her class walked to Dairy Queen for lunch where they gave the kids Sprite. I wasn't a real fan of this but I told her teachers that she'd probably reject it and ask for water. Their reply was 'oh no I bet she'll drink it'. Sure enough when we picked her up there was a note in her bag saying she didn't like the Sprite and asked for water. Just like I said. So every once in a while we ask Violet "Do you want a drink of mommy's soda". We only ask because her response is so funny. She says, "No, I don't like that. It's to spicy". Haha...spicy!

2 comments:

Holli said...

My daughter says it's "too spicy" also :) I guess it's the carbonation.

Grandma F said...

Can't say that about Jackson. I made the mistake of giving him a drink of my Sprite about a year ago while we were out shopping (much to his mother's dislike) and to this day if I am drinking soda he asks for a drink. No way do I give him one. I would have to suffer his mother's wrath if I did.