Friday, January 21, 2011

WHITE IVY


Yesterday's snow. About 8-9ish inches. I had to shovel the grass before letting the dogs out. Wednesday night when we got home I shoveled the back porch and grass every few hours. It was coming down very fast. One of those times I accidentally buried Ivy under three shovel fulls of snow. She insisted on getting out the door before I could get out first, so I just decided to shovel and let her run around. I didn't know she had gotten behind me, up against the house, next to the deck. I heard her bell and whining. That's when I realized what had happened. I had to pick her up and shake her off. She was completely covered, all white. The only thing visible was her tongue hanging out. Wish I had gotten a pic of that. Maybe next time she'll wait till I'm done before trying to squeeze out the door ahead of me.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Poor baby!

John K said...

Ha ha! Awesome!