Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ ♥ VALENTINE'S DAY ♥ ♥


Violet opened up her Valentine's day gifts from us and Grandma F yesterday. Last weekend she got money and M&M's from Grandma Y.

A cute 101 Dalmation's with hearts sweatshirt.

Oooo... fuzzy.


Yeah ponies. This set was at Target over the xmas holiday for $29.99. It was marked down to $9.99. Score!

Playing with my pony house. Up until now she's only had one lonely pony and some plastic horses that she's played with in the stable. I'm searching ebay for the accessories that go with it. Most are all missing except the bed. I think I can snag them for pretty cheap.

Tonight we may go get ice cream or cupcakes.

1 comment:

Amy T-Y said...

oh my gosh--i had that exact same pony house! i wish i still had mine!

target had so many great toys on clearance--i got lydia some too! & ours had baby stuff 75% off!