Saturday, February 18, 2012

PERECT IN EVERY WAY!!!

Celebrated Violet's 4th birthday with school friends, family and neighbor family. We'll do this all over again in two weeks for her actual birthday with family.

I spent the day friday icing all the cupcakes and mini cake.

Not to bad for my first attempt at making fondat. I'll know more next time.



Treats and gifts for our friends.


Yes...she had the hat too. Insisted on it. She waited patiently for about half an hour till her friends arrived. She's singing a Meet Me in StL in this pic. Silly girl!

A little overwhelmed at first.



Princess Chris ;)


We had 15 kids making pizzas. Probably not the best activity when the birthday girl is wearing all white. Didn't drop one bit of sauce or cupcake on her dress.



I think this is my favorite pic. She was getting tired at this point.

No comments: