Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CROWN CENTER FUN

We decided to spend the morning down at Crown Center and do a few things. Typically, Crown Center is the last place I want to go on a day off. We're there everyday. But Violet likes to see were we work so we decided to go to Kaleidoscope. Her first visit.
 
  
Then we had lunch at Fritz's and waited patiently for our food to be brought to us by train.  Always exciting for a four year old.
 
 
 
Some giant Lego people in Crown Center.
 
  
I told Violet last night that the biggest christmas tree EVER was at mommy and daddy's work. She kept asking is it bigger than our house? Is it bigger than your work?
 
A rare photo of the two of us.
 
Then we attempted ice skating. When I say we I mean Chris.
  
She lasted about 25min, which was about 20min longer than I thought she would.


No comments: