Monday, November 19, 2012

LAST PRESENT

 I'm finishing up the last of the made christmas gifts. I try to make at least one thing for Violet for christmas. This year she's getting 6. Mostly all doll related. The two big items Violet's getting this year is Belle's dress and these stackable doll beds with the bedding. I just have to put the zipper in the dress and finish one of the two doll quilts. Since taking this photo beds are painted. Just need to cut the plywood for the center.
  
I found plans on line for an 18" doll farmhouse style bed. The foot board was shorter but I decided to make them the same height so they could stack and become bunk beds. Drilled holes and a doll rod pin hold these in place when stacked.
Santa's only getting credit for the dress this year. The doll quilts are all made out of scrap fabric left over from stuff I've made Violet. She's too smart and would notice. Besides, why should Santa get all the credit.
All our christmas presents for family are bought or finished. We decided to wrap some of them last night.


No comments: