Tuesday, September 10, 2013

37 WEEKS

Baby is the size of Swiss Chard. I'm guessing that's in length because otherwise he's awful skinny.
Chard, is a leafy green vegetable often used in Mediterranean cooking. The leaves can be green or reddish in color like Bib Lettuce, chard stalks also vary in color. Chard has been bred to have highly nutritious leaves at the expense of the root.
Baby still breech and I'm dilated to only a 1. So probably no chance I'll go into labor before the scheduled c-section. Which was my fear. However Friday night I thought I might have been. Horrible back pain at 1:45am. Couldn't tell if it was just that or cramping. This is how contractions started with Violet. Back pain has continued every night since friday. Sleeping is not happening.
On a good note I'm holding steady at having gained 22.6 lbs for the last two appointments. We'll see what the final number will be in two weeks. Violet was 22.4 at the end. Though I feel like I've gained 10lbs more that is not the case. I should be back in my skinny jeans by Xmas!!

No comments: