Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DAISIES!!

Last night was our first Daisy Girl Scout meeting. Yes I'm a leader and probably crazy for taking that on, but so far I'm planned ahead for about 6 meetings. Not bad. We ended up having eight girls show up. We'll see if we gain anymore in the next few weeks with maybe word of mouth. Getting the info out that we even exist has been kind of difficult.
 
Buddy Addi is a Daisy too and her mom is the other leader. Which is nice since we live right across from each other.
I will not be able to post pictures of the troop because of a Girl Scout rule so I'll have to take pics without the other girls. I am going to take pics of our troop to share with parents and maybe create a book at the end of the year that the parents can purchase. A fun keepsake for the girls.

3 comments:

Grandma F said...

I've seen other parents post pictures of children, not their own, by blurring the faces of the children. Maybe you could do that for your blog.

Anonymous said...

Where is your uniform?

Uncle John

robyn fabsits said...

I have a GS shirt and the Leader tab with pins. I however can not fit into the shirt right now.