Sunday, February 21, 2010

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE



I made some more tissue paper flowers like last year. I made a giant one this year that is hanging from the fan.


We picked up some balloons at Party Express. I love the big #2. It's all silver no printing on it.


I found theis cupcake stand after christmas on sale at Crate and Barrel. It'll hold 24 cupcakes

I made little flags that read Eat Me and glued them to toothpicks.

I posted these before, but these are the plates I created through Hallmark.com.

This is right after Violet woke up from her nap. You can see in her face that she just woke up. She loved seeing all the balloons.

I have quite a few pictures like this, of Violet standing at the front door. I love how silhouette. This is her waiting for everyone to show up. We had some yucky weather yesterday afternoon, but luckily no one had to drive, they just had to walk across the street.

1 comment:

Grandma F said...

Can't wait for the family birthday party. She looks so cute in her Alice jumper.