Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SAY WHAT? WEDNESDAYS



Since Violet is talking a lot more now and making 3 to 4 word sentences I thought I'd start posting funny things she says. I may not be able to post something every week.

Last Friday after picking up Violet from school we decided to get some dinner at Chili's. After being seated and getting Violet situated I headed to the restroom to wash my hands. Just wash my hands! While I was gone the waiter came by to take our drink order. Violet looked up at the waiter and told him 'Mama big poop'. For someone who never talks to people she doesn't know, she felt compelled to tell the waiter this. I did not find out about this till the next day. Otherwise I might have gone back to the restroom to hide.

3 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

She'll say things like this for awhile. Mica went to my work. He said he had to go to the bathroom. When he came out I asked him if he went. He said, "No Mommy, but I had two steamy farts". My co-worker was right there. LOL

Beth said...

And now begins the embarrasment phase of parenting....enjoy!

Mom said...

John K was a little older but while he was in Cub Scouts and working on one of his religious awards for scouts he told the person helping the troop that his mother didn't go to church, which wasn't true. Talk about wanting to hide. So you see this is going to go on all during her childhood. Let the embarrassment begin.