Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'M TWO!

Not till the 1st...but close enough.
We had 8 kids and all the parents over around 3:30 yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I'd say it was a success, everyone left happy and nothing was broken. They all really enjoyed Violet's play room and I think they would have all just stayed in there.

Violet was very eager to open presents but we had to eat pizza first.

Violet got a personalized story book from Haily and Austin, Leap Frog Junior reader with a book from Cora, Lincoln, Claire and Elise and Playdoh and Playdoh toys from Jillian and Addison. I'm wearing the crown because Violet didn't want to.

Then we had craft time and decorated some heart shaped frames I found at Michaels.

And finally it was cake time. Violet actually managed to blow out the candle.

Violet ate all the icing and left the cake.

Then it was all over. Violet went to bed all happy and I crashed.

No comments: